One of the world's biggest dog shows is reeling after a top contender died — possibly poisoned. The owners of a three-year-old Irish setter named Jagger believe their dog was murdered with poisoned food after competing at the Crufts dog show.
The story you just read is freely available and accessible to everyone because readers like you support The World financially.
Thank you all for helping us reach our goal of 1,000 donors. We couldn’t have done it without your support. Your donation directly supported the critical reporting you rely on, the consistent reporting you believe in, and the deep reporting you want to ensure survives.