Learn more about who we are by visiting theworld.org/whoweare.
Help us reach our goal of 1,000 donors today!
Donate $100 or pledge $8.33/month to receive an invite to a virtual party with Marco Werman and The World team!
- What lockdowns look like around the world November 25, 2020
- Calls to “save Christmas” in the UK make people of other faiths feel ignored November 25, 2020
- Moldovans vote for transparency November 25, 2020
- South Korea sends COVID-19 care packages to say thank you November 25, 2020
- Remembering Argentina’s soccer legend Diego Maradona November 25, 2020
- Armenians leave Nagorno-Karabakh ahead of handover to Azerbaijan November 25, 2020
- Beirut animal shelter struggles to stay open November 25, 2020
- COVID-19 regulations take a toll on nursing home residents in Canada November 25, 2020
- New Scottish law guarantees free tampons and pads for all November 25, 2020
- How 'The Queen's Gambit' portrayed chess the right way November 25, 2020
- The future of the State Department November 24, 2020
- Biden pick to lead US mission at UN will 'rebuild ties with our closest allies,' says former amb. November 24, 2020
- Biden names John Kerry as presidential envoy for climate change November 24, 2020
- Egypt cracks down on human rights activists November 24, 2020
- The escalating conflict in northern Ethiopia November 24, 2020
- A new way of studying video gaming and its health impacts November 24, 2020
- In Greece, a coding boot camp for migrants and refugees November 24, 2020
- Bars for queer and transgender women are disappearing worldwide. Will they survive the pandemic? November 24, 2020
- Oxford English Dictionary cannot decide one ‘word of the year’ November 24, 2020