Learn more about who we are by visiting theworld.org/whoweare.
Help us reach our goal of 1,000 donors today!
Donate $100 or pledge $8.33/month to receive an invite to a virtual party with Marco Werman and The World team!
- Foreign policy establishment reemerges November 23, 2020
- Racial upheaval in Brazil November 23, 2020
- Amid esports boom, China introduces new restrictions to regulate the industry November 23, 2020
- Israeli prime minister’s secret meeting in Saudi Arabia November 23, 2020
- Families of jailed Saudi activists hold countersummit November 23, 2020
- Chinese expansion meets a civil conflict in Ethiopia November 23, 2020
- Air transport sector faces sky-high challenges flying COVID-19 vaccines to far-flung places November 20, 2020
- Kenya launches Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine trial amid second wave of coronavirus November 20, 2020
- Needless deaths in Romania’s hospitals November 20, 2020
- Australia acknowledges war crimes November 20, 2020
- Faces behind rising COVID-19 death numbers November 20, 2020
- Mental health issues rise amid pandemic November 20, 2020
- An Afghan asylum-seeker lost his son in tragic boat journey to Greece. Now, he faces prison time. November 20, 2020
- Closed curtains in London’s West End November 20, 2020