SÃO PAULO, Brazil — The citizens of Brazil have taken to the streets to demand wide-sweeping changes from their government. All you have to do is look at their signs to find out what they want.
While many have called for the impeachment of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, São Paulo Governor Geraldo Alckmin and Mayor of São Paulo Fernando Haddad, others have gotten a bit more creative. Some of the signs seen on the streets of South America's largest city can be seen in the photos above, but here are a few others that were particularly outside the box.
More from GlobalPost: Protester's tool kit: A guide to keeping safe when fighting for your rights
1. "Quem luta conquista": Those who fight, win.
2. "Me chama de estado e investe em mim": Call me a state and invest in me.
3. "O povo unido não precisa de partido!": A united public doesn't need political parties!
4. "Nosso partido é o povo": Our party is the people.
5. "+ pão - circo": More bread, less circus.
6. "Lula é o câncer do Brasil! Investiguem o chefe da quadrilha": Lula is the cancer of Brazil! Investigate the head of the gang.
7. "Já sabemos como fazer, vamos abaixar o salário deles!!!": We already know what to do. Lower their salaries!!!
8. "Brasil é o país do futebol e quem está com a bola é o povo": Brazil is soccer country and the people have the ball.