Studio 360 is hosting a GIF valentine challenge that endstoday, Monday, February 1, at midnight.We're calling the contest My GIFy Valentine, and we're asking you to release all those Valentine's Day emotions in a creative way.
Send the following information firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your GIF file
- Your name (first names are fine!)
- Your city and state
- A little about who the GIF is for and what inspired you to make it
- By sending us your GIF, you acknowledge it can be that it can be uploaded togiphy.comand that it honors theirTerms of Service.
- Your GIF may also be posted on our website and used in other Studio 360 platforms.
- The deadline to enter is Monday, February 1 at 11:59pm ET.
Need some help making a GIF? We've put together thishandyHow To GIF guide.
We've roped in two fantastic judges to evaluate the entries:Heben NigatuandTracy Clayton, the hosts of BuzzFeed'sAnother Round.When Kurt talked with them lastmonth, Tracy dropped the hint that she is a big fan of penguin GIFs.So here's some last-minute inspiration to pander your way into a first place win.