Joe Biden stopped by Late Show with David Letterman on Thursday night to deliver the top 10 list, but not before wishing everyone in New York well after superstorm Sandy pounded the tri-state area.
“Before we begin, I just hope everything is coming along alright in New York,” Biden said.
He taped the segment from a Davenport, Iowa hotel during a campaign appearance for President Obama, The Washington Post reported.
“You’ve been devastated in New York and New Jersey, and just know everyone’s thinking of you and doing everything we can to help.”
Then the fun began.
The category tonight, top 10 reasons to vote early.
10. I’m not saying each early voter gets a free cheeseburger, but I’m not saying they don’t, either.
9. It’s vastly more effective than voting late.
8. You know who votes early? People with a backbone like a ramrod.
7. At a less crowded polling center, there’s plenty of room to stretch out, linger and relax.
6. If you vote early, you don’t have to pay taxes. ... I’m sorry — I’m being told that’s not accurate.
5. Single and looking to mingle? Find that someone special on the early voting line.
4. Of course, there’s the open bar.
3. Not exercising your right to vote is malarkey–it’s literally malarkey.
2. Early voters will receive a $5-million donation from Donald Trump.
And the number 1 reason to vote early ...
Honestly, don’t you want this election over with already?
More from GlobalPost: Obama on Letterman: ‘You have to work for everybody.’ (VIDEO)