Glenn Beck will be bringing his particular brand of fiery conservative commentary back to your TV screen after the host signed a deal with satellite operator, Dish Network.
The New York Times reports the new channel, called TheBlazeTV, will start airing on Dish Network on Wednesday and will remain available to subscribers online.
“Our success over the past year has given us the ability to go on traditional television while maintaining complete creative control and freedom and remaining at the center of the Internet revolution,” Beck told the Times.
The conservative commentator parted ways with Fox News last year and launched his own Internet-only network, then called GBTV. The Huffington Post reports that more than 300,000 people had subscribed to his Web network as of March.
Beck told the New York Times that between his radio show, Internet channel and now deal with Dish, he “now reaches more people across more platforms than ever before.” Beck told the Times that his company more than doubled its revenue over the last year and a half.
He famously left Fox News Channel in June 2011 after his show's audience size shrank and advertisers staged a boycott after allegations that his views were becoming increasingly extreme.
MSN Money reports that Beck's radio show currently attracts more than 8 million listeners per week, trailing only Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Michael Savage.