What's next for Britain with Boris Johnson in intensive care?
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is spending his second night in intensive care in a London hospital after contracting COVID-19. And, the Trump administration is pushing forward with a new plan for a power-sharing government in Venezuela, as the South American nation struggles with a collapsed economy and the looming threat of the coronavirus pandemic. Also, with much of the world cooped up indoors, trying to prevent getting infected or spread the coronavirus, an old idea is starting to take root — planting a victory garden as a way to build community and relieve anxiety.
Our coronavirus coverage has never been behind a paywall.
No paywalls, ever.
Your donations help us make our nonprofit journalism available to everyone.
- British prime minister spends second night in intensive care April 07, 2020
- Coronavirus restrictions challenge customs of ultra-Orthodox in Israel April 07, 2020
- Catholic leader jailed for sexual abuse freed by Australian high court April 07, 2020
- Coronavirus lockdown: A tale of two South Africas April 07, 2020
- Japan declares state of emergency April 07, 2020
- Research on COVID-19 vaccine shows unique global collaboration, says Ebola vaccine scientist April 07, 2020
- Global state of nursing April 07, 2020
- Amid coronavirus, grassroots groups move online to capture Latino vote April 07, 2020
- Power-sharing government in Venezuela April 07, 2020
- How gardening can help amid COVID-19 April 07, 2020