What’s the future of US-Israel relations?
For decades Israel has enjoyed a unique relationship with the US in defense and security cooperation. Under the Trump administration, many Israelis feel that relationship has been fruitful. Would the relationship look any different under a potential Biden administration? And, on US Election Day, our social media news feeds will likely be filled with stories about how foreign actors have worked to derail the US election process. So how can we assess these claims? Also, former US security contractor Edward Snowden is seeking Russian citizenship for himself, his wife and their unborn baby, who is due in December.
Support The World during our fall fundraiser! Nonprofit journalism depends on your philanthropic support. Be one of the 1,000 people to donate $100 or pledge $8.33 a month to receive a special invitation to a virtual party with Marco Werman and the team at The World! Thank you for your support. Visit theworld.org/give to donate today!
- Amid US-UAE arms deal and US election, Israelis wonder how balance of power in region might change November 02, 2020
- How the US election could shape the COVID-19 pandemic worldwide November 02, 2020
- Tanzanian opposition leaders arrested following election November 02, 2020
- Peru struggles with world’s worst COVID-19 mortality rate November 02, 2020
- Foreign operations sow doubt in US vote tally November 02, 2020
- Indian Americans are crucial voting bloc in Houston's hotly contested House race November 02, 2020
- What Russian students learn about US politics, elections and race relations November 02, 2020
- Snowden and his family seek Russian citizenship November 02, 2020
- In Mexico, shuttered cemeteries mean financial ruin for thousands of flower farmers November 02, 2020