Two siblings at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19, oceans apart
Two doctors, siblings, one in India and another one in the US — at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19 — are finding ways to support each other, despite challenges. A landmark trial involving tech giant Apple gets underway in the US, just days after European regulators accused Apple of breaking EU competition rules. And a quieter revolution is playing out in Myanmar, one that is mostly happening indoors.
- Two siblings, oceans apart, support each other as medics on the COVID-19 frontlines
- Apple’s App Store under scrutiny in the US and Europe
- Portugal opens world's longest pedestrian suspension bridge
- Many migrants face increasing danger as US border restrictions remain
- Proud Boys disband in Canada
- Colombian demonstrators push back austerity measures
- Myanmar is on strike
- Critics of India's handling of the COVID-19 crisis flood social media platforms, but not without backlash
- Brazil COVID-19 cases and deaths surge
- Despite the ban, will athletes protest at the Tokyo Olympics?
- Town crier championships this year will be a silent one