Quarantines go into effect to halt coronavirus outbreak
Flights are canceled, quarantines are going into effect and foreign governments are trying to evacuate their citizens as the health authorities around the world work to contain a deadly coronavirus outbreak first detected in China. And, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo traveled to London on Wednesday to urge UK officials to rethink the government's move in allowing Chinese tech giant Huawei limited access to the UK's development of 5G wireless networks. Also, we report on one Irishman's quest to raise awareness about global climate change through ice swimming.
- Coronavirus lockdown
- What to call this new coronavirus? Some cautionary tales.
- Senators start asking questions in impeachment trial
- How are floods in eastern Africa connected to Australian fires?
- Ice swimmers take on global issues
- White House wants the UK to reconsider Huawei
- Harvard scientist arrested for lying about ties to China
- Nile river dispute
- Party with Barty
- Impeachment trial enters a new phase