India begins ambitious COVID-19 vaccination campaign
Health professionals in India are gearing up to begin the world’s most ambitious vaccination campaign after officials there approved the emergency use of two COVID-19 vaccines. And, one of the main issues the US President-elect Joe Biden’s administration will be dealing with when it enters the White House is the war in Afghanistan. Also, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Bahrain have ended their 3-year-old land, air and sea blockade on Qatar.
- India faces steep challenges in COVID-19 battle
- WHO takes stance in vaccine-dosing schedule debate
- Ending the war in Afghanistan
- Indonesia outlaws one of the world’s largest vigilante groups
- Lessons in vaccine distribution from The Democratic Republic of Congo
- Sudan’s economy continues to struggle amid political transformation
- Qatar and Gulf Cooperation Council nations end 3-year-old dispute
- What do we now know about the hack against the US government?
- Mexican singer/songwriter Armando Manzanero passed away after COVID-19 diagnosis