Impeachment inquiry witness: 'Stop spreading conspiracies about Ukraine'
The impeachment proceedings continued Thursday. The star witness told lawmakers to stop spreading conspiracies about Ukraine. Also, far away from Washington, in northern Syria, President Donald Trump has moved American troops out of population centers and toward oil fields. This has given some Syrians the impression that their lives don't matter. And cricket is going pink.
The World is a public media news program that relies on the support of listeners like you. Donate today during our NewsMatch campaign and have your donation doubled. Go to theworld.org to donate!
- Fifth day of impeachment hearings roundup November 21, 2019
- Can the US take Syria’s oil? November 21, 2019
- The first pink ball cricket match for India's national team November 21, 2019
- Google changes political ads policy November 21, 2019
- Curbing ocean plastic in Kenya November 21, 2019
- Ukraine revolution anniversary November 21, 2019
- Israel's Netanyahu indicted on corruption charges November 21, 2019
- US-Mexico efforts to combat organized crime November 21, 2019
- Chinese medicine is getting WHO recognition. Some doctors are alarmed. November 21, 2019
- Impeachment update November 21, 2019