Like what you’re reading? This is your chance to support the high-quality, nonprofit, international news you read here. And when you make a gift now, and your donation will be matched.
Among those testifying today was Gordon Sondland, US Ambassador to the European Union. The World is covering the implications of his testimony and what we know about President Trump's political activities in Ukraine. Also today, the story of an orangutan named Sandra who was given "personhood" rights in Argentina. And, should traditional Chinese medicine be included in the WHO's diagnostic guide? Top European medical experts don't think so.
- Gordon Sondland testifies in impeachment inquiry November 20, 2019
- Iran's deadly crackdown on protesters November 20, 2019
- Is Helsinki the best place to work? November 20, 2019
- Making Maori mainstream November 20, 2019
- Impeachment bombshells November 20, 2019
- UK debate November 20, 2019
- UK, US tensions with China over Hong Kong November 20, 2019
- First orangutan with 'nonhuman' rights arrives November 20, 2019
- Impeachment update November 20, 2019
- Life next to a Burisma gas well November 20, 2019