How do you define impeachable behavior?
Four constitutional scholars testified Wednesday at the House Judiciary Committee and tried to tackle how to define impeachable behavior as part of the next phase of the impeachment inquiry into US President Donald Trump. Also, the summit of NATO leaders wrapped up in the United Kingdom with a joint statement and photo op — but the show of unity masks tensions. Also, Native American children in Canada and Alaska have declared a climate emergency. They're headed to the climate summit in Madrid to make their voices heard.
The World is a public media news program that relies on the support of listeners like you. Donate today during our NewsMatch campaign and have your donation doubled.
- Impeachment update December 04, 2019
- A Uighur son's plea for his mother December 04, 2019
- With Brexit looming, Berlin’s ‘Broken English’ shop looks to Ireland December 04, 2019
- Russia-China pipeline shows growing alliance in reaction to US foreign policy December 04, 2019
- Is Dogor a wolf or a dog? December 04, 2019
- Turkey and the West December 04, 2019
- World leaders seem to mock US President Donald Trump in video December 04, 2019
- Under Trump, immigrants face increasingly long and complicated road to citizenship December 04, 2019
- Prestigious art prize given to collective of four artists December 04, 2019
- Alaska Native kids are making their voices heard December 04, 2019