Learn more about who we are by visiting theworld.org/whoweare.
Help us reach our goal of 1,000 donors today!
Donate $100 or pledge $8.33/month to receive an invite to a virtual party with Marco Werman and The World team!
- Hungary and Poland hold EU hostage over $2.1 trillion fund
- California immigrants put faith in Biden executive order to end travel ban
- Military experts say a US troop withdrawal complicates conditions on the ground
- A new satellite to measure sea levels
- COP26 postponement spurs young people to meet virtually
- French Muslims worry ‘separatism law’ may create more division
- Protests in Paris over law that criminalizes publishing police officers' photos
- Addressing mental health toll of hurricanes in Honduras
- In a remote Siberian village, this Russian student climbs trees to get internet
- Christmas song for dogs released
- Trump fires top US election security official November 18, 2020
- Military experts say a US troop withdrawal complicates conditions on the ground November 18, 2020
- Hollywood stars move to take over Welsh football club November 18, 2020
- US drops charges against former Mexican general November 18, 2020
- China concerned COVID-19 can spread through imported frozen food November 18, 2020
- What does Pompeo's historic West Bank visit mean for US-Israel policy? November 18, 2020
- Can we become immune to COVID-19? November 18, 2020
- Sweden recommends stricter measures as COVID-19 cases surge November 18, 2020
- A new effort recognize women painters in Spain November 18, 2020
- George Benson was performing live last year. This year, it’s been different. November 18, 2020