Iran rejects Trump's offer, weaponizing immigrant data, sanctuary for LGBTQ asylum-seekers
- As tariffs send soy and corn prices plummeting, Trump says farmers will act like 'patriots'
- Iran rejects Trump offer
- US relations: View from Tehran
- Presidential personal diplomacy
- Riding the bus in Georgetown, Guyana
- Weaponizing immigration data?
- How a small church in Massachusetts became a destination for LGBTQ asylum-seekers from all over the world
- Spies at American universities?
- ‘Love Island’
- A reggae tune from Guam
Music Heard on Air
The songs played between segments during this episode included: