The Iran nuclear deal, a play about young migrants, stopping disinformation on WhatsApp
President Donald Trump may have pulled the US out of the Iran nuclear deal but European Union countries want to salvage it. Also, a theater group in London recently put on a play about young migrants and the challenges they face, including the inability to sleep. And disinformation on WhatsApp has led to a string of mob lynchings in India. An Indian police chief is trying to put a stop to it.
- Chronic insomnia plagues young migrants long after they reach their destination
- Homeland Security decides not to deport 1,250 Yemenis to a war zone
- Iran nuclear deal without the US?
- Russian nerve agent blamed for new poisoning in the UK
- Keeping an identity from home, while making their own way in America
- Whatsapp rumors fuel attacks in India
- World Cup update
Music Heard on Air
The songs played between segments during this episode included:
Three of the tracks listed are by the Vermont-based group A2VT. Find out how these two refugees from Africa ended up in the Green Mountain State making music.