Christine Lagarde, rock star of international finance
A "rock star" of international finance, Christine Lagarde, is nominated to be Europe's top banking official. Plus, Argentina has a law that requires sex education in schools, but the curriculum is controversial and not all schools teach it. And, a tennis player is fined $56,600 at Wimbledon for lack of effort.
- New European Central Bank president July 04, 2019
- United Arab Emirates withdrawing from Yemen war July 04, 2019
- Argentina's soccer club opens its doors to the homeless July 04, 2019
- Mandatory sex ed curriculum stirs controversy in Argentina July 04, 2019
- Australian student safe after disappearance in North Korea July 04, 2019
- Austrlian tennis player fined at Wimbledon for not trying July 04, 2019