Learn more about who we are by visiting theworld.org/whoweare.
Help us reach our goal of 1,000 donors today!
Donate $100 or pledge $8.33/month to receive an invite to a virtual party with Marco Werman and The World team!
The app that helps Venezuelans cope with chaos
- Venezuela judge seeks to strip Juan Guaidó of immunity April 02, 2019
- Voices from Caracas April 02, 2019
- Venezuelans turn to Zello for news and information April 02, 2019
- As Trump knocks Mexico on immigration, López Obrador keeps quiet April 02, 2019
- Trump administration 'seems disinclined to cooperate,' says former US ambassador to Mexico April 02, 2019
- Brexit update April 02, 2019
- America has been at NATO’s helm for 70 years. Can it survive without US leadership? April 02, 2019
- NATO at 70: 'Not anti-Russian,' but committed to securing member states April 02, 2019
- Automation could have a disproportionate effect on women April 02, 2019
- The key question of Vancouver’s bee-search study April 02, 2019