PRI audio player
The last presidential debate Thursday focused extensively on foreign policy topics. The World's foreign correspondents share global reactions and what they're seeing abroad in the buildup to the Nov. 3 US election. And, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia on Friday. It's the latest attempt to find a solution to nearly a month of fighting in Nagorno-Karabakh. Also, when is a burger not a burger? That's a practical question facing the European Parliament in a discussion Friday about whether plant-based alternatives can use names typically associated with meat.
- 2020 Election: The World’s foreign correspondents discuss the view from abroad
- How to vote absentee from outer space
- The Economist: Persecution of the Uighur people
- Foreign powers try to end violence in Nagorno-Karabakh through diplomacy
- Palestinian refugee becomes Spanish citizen after discovering her Jewish roots
- When is a burger not a burger?
- Halloween threatens traditional holidays in Catalonia