Red state or blue state, we want to know about the issues that divide and unite this nation. Reporter Jason Margolis and producer Andrea Crossan will be meeting with people across the country to see how communities are changing in our hyper-globalized world. We’ll be talking trade, immigration, military preparedness - you name it, we're on it!
Should the US be more isolationist or more engaged? Is China an enemy or a valuable trading partner? Is Mexico ripping us off or creating a stronger North American economic zone? You tell us.
We’ll be working with local public radio stations to hear what’s going in towns and cities across the US. We’ll be asking listeners and readers to reach out and tell us about what’s happening where they live.
Do you have a story to tell?
Where we've been
- Indiana: Factory workers in Indiana appreciate Trump's support, but need jobs more than tweets | After a half-century, a Rust Belt town looks to restore its 'temples'
- Iowa: The most 'broken' town in America is back on its feet
- Maine: From gutting sardines to shipping pregnant cows, this Maine port wants your business
- North Dakota: The underfunded govt program that got drill bits from rural North Dakota to Zimbabwe | The 'Wild West on steroids' cools off | Trump says we're losing badly with trade. North Dakota suggests otherwise.
- Ohio: In Cleveland, climate change isn't about rising seas. It's about jobs and health.
- Washington: The Red Delicious may have fallen out of favor in the US, but it’s huge in China