All 15 candidates of the Pirate Party are now part of the Berlin state government, and they plan to legalize marijuana, expand the Internet and leak all government activity.
State Department confirms Shane Bauer and Joshua Fattal, captured by the Iranian government while hiking along the Iran-Iraq border and charged with espionage, were freed today....
Mikhail Prokhorov, a Russian billionaire, has announced that he will create his own political movement that wasn't what he called a 'puppet of the Kremlin.'...
What's at stake for the U.S., Israel and the Palestinian Authority and its allies as Palestine moves closer to its bid for statehood at the United Nations....
Russian hockey team loses 37 players and coaches in plane crash -- roster included former NHL all-stars and Olympic champions....
Documents recently uncovered reveals Chinese firms agreed to supply Gadhafi forces with weapons during the fighting in Libya in July....
France's military operations in Libya may be the first war the country has waged and won since 1918, and it could be a profitable win at that....
Venezuela has a shortage of affordable homes so acute that squatters have moved into half-built high rises in Caracas. ...
Roswell UFO was actually a Russian spy plane flown by Nazi mutants -- this and other conspiracy theories that Russians don't find so far-fetched....
An eye witness says that Kamis Gadhafi, son of Muammar Gadhafi, personally oversaw mass killings outside of Tripoli....
- Hezbollah declares public support for Assad's ruling Syrian regime
- Palestinian prisoners represent lightning rod issue for both Israelis and Palestinians
- Runners honor Boston in first international marathon in Bethlehem
- Pakistan boosts national pride by breaking world records
- Egyptian-American man sends a message while running last week's Jerusalem marathon
- Palestinian man's death in Israeli jail leads to speculation about third intifada
- Syrian opposition moves conflict closer to Damascus
- Abu Dhabi hospital focuses on patients of the avian kind
- Israeli soccer team trying to get handle on racism among fans
- Palestinian protesters take page from Israeli settlers' book
- Experts see North's hands in reported computer attack on South Korea
- North Korea increases rhetoric, threatens pre-emptive nuclear strike
- Japanese photographers volunteer to help tsunami, earthquake victims find memories
- In China, a new building has a nearby knockoff before its even built
- China's new leadership faces challenges in the new year
- North Korea conducts third nuclear test in challenge to global community
- California professor leading project to get Vietnamese immigrant to tell their own story
- Migrant workers in Thailand in line for a raise -- if they can prove they're legal
- Pakistanis question government's use of bans on cell phones, other tech
- Popularity of 'white weddings' surges in Japan, leads to shortage of officiants
- Mali's last master calligrapher escapes violence in Timbuktu with ancient manuscripts in tow
- Militants in Mali take hostages in Algeria
- Increase of French forces in Mali, hopes to end ongoing crisis
- Tourist trade dries up as Mali struggles with Islamist insurgency
- In Africa, Malians forced to flee, frustrated by lack of progress
- Chips Funga: Kenyans transform term for French fries into slang for one-night stand
- After Libyan revolution, multi-cultural community torn apart
- Women in Sierra Leone face high barriers to participation in politics
- South Africa introduces new currency design, honoring Nelson Mandela
- Next generation of Mali musicians face a country that won't let them perform