Reports of Iran's second uranium enrichment plant ads urgency to nuclear disarmament talks at G20.
At the UN General Assembly, 192 world leaders get make speeches -- including Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, who offered a theory on the JFK assassination....
Poland and Czech Republic disappointed about new direction of US missile defense plan; Russia feels they’re finally being understood....
For the US, the whys, hows and trade-offs in promoting religious freedom around the world are complicated....
Haggis may have traveled the world before becoming Scotland's national dish, but it won't be coming to America....
Documentary film maker Tim Samuels investigates the globalization of pornography and its connection to health issues in developing countries....
The tight-fitting Speedos that leave little to the imagination now banned by British theme park for being too revealing and sexually suggestive....
Global investors are watching the American health care debate closely to determine its economic impact....
Amsterdam's ambitious plan to lower its carbon footprint by 40 percent in 2025 by aggressively going green....
Leaders of industrialized countries set targets to battle global warming at G8, but can't agree on carbon emission reductions....
- Hezbollah declares public support for Assad's ruling Syrian regime
- Palestinian prisoners represent lightning rod issue for both Israelis and Palestinians
- Runners honor Boston in first international marathon in Bethlehem
- Pakistan boosts national pride by breaking world records
- Egyptian-American man sends a message while running last week's Jerusalem marathon
- Palestinian man's death in Israeli jail leads to speculation about third intifada
- Syrian opposition moves conflict closer to Damascus
- Abu Dhabi hospital focuses on patients of the avian kind
- Israeli soccer team trying to get handle on racism among fans
- Palestinian protesters take page from Israeli settlers' book
- Experts see North's hands in reported computer attack on South Korea
- North Korea increases rhetoric, threatens pre-emptive nuclear strike
- Japanese photographers volunteer to help tsunami, earthquake victims find memories
- In China, a new building has a nearby knockoff before its even built
- China's new leadership faces challenges in the new year
- North Korea conducts third nuclear test in challenge to global community
- California professor leading project to get Vietnamese immigrant to tell their own story
- Migrant workers in Thailand in line for a raise -- if they can prove they're legal
- Pakistanis question government's use of bans on cell phones, other tech
- Popularity of 'white weddings' surges in Japan, leads to shortage of officiants
- Mali's last master calligrapher escapes violence in Timbuktu with ancient manuscripts in tow
- Militants in Mali take hostages in Algeria
- Increase of French forces in Mali, hopes to end ongoing crisis
- Tourist trade dries up as Mali struggles with Islamist insurgency
- In Africa, Malians forced to flee, frustrated by lack of progress
- Chips Funga: Kenyans transform term for French fries into slang for one-night stand
- After Libyan revolution, multi-cultural community torn apart
- Women in Sierra Leone face high barriers to participation in politics
- South Africa introduces new currency design, honoring Nelson Mandela
- Next generation of Mali musicians face a country that won't let them perform