The BBC reports a bomb has been detonated near government headquarters in Oslo.
Greece will receive a second bailout, in the amount of 109 billion euros, or $157 billion....
Hess's grave in Wunsiedel, which had become a shrine for neo-Nazis, was destroyed....
The emergency summit a 'make-or-break' moment for Greece, which may have to exit the Eurozone due to its debt crisis....
Prime Minister David Cameron faces intense scrutiny over his close ties to Murdoch family and current and former News Corporation executives. ...
Serbian authorities say they have apprehended Goran Hadzic, the last remaining fugitive sought by the UN for war crimes during the Croatian War. ...
Wall Street Journal's Les Hinton resigns, along with UK police chief; News Corp exec Rebekah Brooks arrested....
A coordinated attack that targeted the busiest districts of India's economic capital left at least 21 dead and 113 injured....
Reports say the CIA ran a fake vaccine program in Abbottabad to get a DNA sample from the family of Osama Bin Laden....
Three rush-hour explosions have left over a dozen people dead and dozens more injured in Mumbai....
- Hezbollah declares public support for Assad's ruling Syrian regime
- Palestinian prisoners represent lightning rod issue for both Israelis and Palestinians
- Runners honor Boston in first international marathon in Bethlehem
- Pakistan boosts national pride by breaking world records
- Egyptian-American man sends a message while running last week's Jerusalem marathon
- Palestinian man's death in Israeli jail leads to speculation about third intifada
- Syrian opposition moves conflict closer to Damascus
- Abu Dhabi hospital focuses on patients of the avian kind
- Israeli soccer team trying to get handle on racism among fans
- Palestinian protesters take page from Israeli settlers' book
- Experts see North's hands in reported computer attack on South Korea
- North Korea increases rhetoric, threatens pre-emptive nuclear strike
- Japanese photographers volunteer to help tsunami, earthquake victims find memories
- In China, a new building has a nearby knockoff before its even built
- China's new leadership faces challenges in the new year
- North Korea conducts third nuclear test in challenge to global community
- California professor leading project to get Vietnamese immigrant to tell their own story
- Migrant workers in Thailand in line for a raise -- if they can prove they're legal
- Pakistanis question government's use of bans on cell phones, other tech
- Popularity of 'white weddings' surges in Japan, leads to shortage of officiants
- Mali's last master calligrapher escapes violence in Timbuktu with ancient manuscripts in tow
- Militants in Mali take hostages in Algeria
- Increase of French forces in Mali, hopes to end ongoing crisis
- Tourist trade dries up as Mali struggles with Islamist insurgency
- In Africa, Malians forced to flee, frustrated by lack of progress
- Chips Funga: Kenyans transform term for French fries into slang for one-night stand
- After Libyan revolution, multi-cultural community torn apart
- Women in Sierra Leone face high barriers to participation in politics
- South Africa introduces new currency design, honoring Nelson Mandela
- Next generation of Mali musicians face a country that won't let them perform