The Libyan government denies reports that Moammar Gadhafi's son was killed in NATO airstrike Friday.
New English language proficiency test for would-be immigrants in the UK challenged in court case....
Beck referred to the Labor Party youth camp attacked by a gunman as 'a little like the Hitler Youth.'...
A British member of parliament alleges Morgan was aware of phone hacking during his tenure at News of the World....
The targets of right-wing extremists in Norway have moved from immigrants to politicians. ...
Presidential election campaigns feature incumbent Dmitry Medvedev as a superhero and challenger Vladimir Putin with an army of sexy females....
Attacks in Norway carried out by right-wing extremist unhappy with government's immigration policies....
Words like 'faze', 'elevator', 'apartments' and 'rookies' are just some of the Americanisms that seem to irritate the Brits....
The man charged with carrying out the mass killing in Norway was heavily influenced by American bloggers who share his extreme, anti-Muslim views....
A massive bomb blast in central Oslo and a shooting attack on young people at a governing Labor Party youth camp both rocked Norway today....
- Hezbollah declares public support for Assad's ruling Syrian regime
- Palestinian prisoners represent lightning rod issue for both Israelis and Palestinians
- Runners honor Boston in first international marathon in Bethlehem
- Pakistan boosts national pride by breaking world records
- Egyptian-American man sends a message while running last week's Jerusalem marathon
- Palestinian man's death in Israeli jail leads to speculation about third intifada
- Syrian opposition moves conflict closer to Damascus
- Abu Dhabi hospital focuses on patients of the avian kind
- Israeli soccer team trying to get handle on racism among fans
- Palestinian protesters take page from Israeli settlers' book
- Experts see North's hands in reported computer attack on South Korea
- North Korea increases rhetoric, threatens pre-emptive nuclear strike
- Japanese photographers volunteer to help tsunami, earthquake victims find memories
- In China, a new building has a nearby knockoff before its even built
- China's new leadership faces challenges in the new year
- North Korea conducts third nuclear test in challenge to global community
- California professor leading project to get Vietnamese immigrant to tell their own story
- Migrant workers in Thailand in line for a raise -- if they can prove they're legal
- Pakistanis question government's use of bans on cell phones, other tech
- Popularity of 'white weddings' surges in Japan, leads to shortage of officiants
- Mali's last master calligrapher escapes violence in Timbuktu with ancient manuscripts in tow
- Militants in Mali take hostages in Algeria
- Increase of French forces in Mali, hopes to end ongoing crisis
- Tourist trade dries up as Mali struggles with Islamist insurgency
- In Africa, Malians forced to flee, frustrated by lack of progress
- Chips Funga: Kenyans transform term for French fries into slang for one-night stand
- After Libyan revolution, multi-cultural community torn apart
- Women in Sierra Leone face high barriers to participation in politics
- South Africa introduces new currency design, honoring Nelson Mandela
- Next generation of Mali musicians face a country that won't let them perform