The Mexican government is offering a $2.4 million reward for information leading to those behind a casino attack which killed over 50.
The US prepares to release $37 billion of Lybia's assets tied up in cash, real estate and shares of US companies....
As European countries jockey for influence over the rebuilding of Libya, Italy and France have oil interests in mind....
US, England, France and Germany have all called for Syria’s President Assad to step down over his suppression of protesters. ...
Concerns in UK over sentencing of two men to four years in prison for encouraging people to riot by posting messages on Facebook....
European heads-of-state are openly questioning the wisdom of multiculturalism, a mainstay of European social policy for decades....
More than 1200 have been arrested so far for starting fires, looting and assault during London riots....
Violence spread to other major UK cities -- including Manchester and Birmingham, where three men were hit by a car and killed in violence there....
Thousands of additional police will be on the streets of London Tuesday night as riots engulfed many of London's neighborhoods. ...
A police incident sparked riots across London neighborhoods -- looting and violence left at least 35 police officers injured...
- Hezbollah declares public support for Assad's ruling Syrian regime
- Palestinian prisoners represent lightning rod issue for both Israelis and Palestinians
- Runners honor Boston in first international marathon in Bethlehem
- Pakistan boosts national pride by breaking world records
- Egyptian-American man sends a message while running last week's Jerusalem marathon
- Palestinian man's death in Israeli jail leads to speculation about third intifada
- Syrian opposition moves conflict closer to Damascus
- Abu Dhabi hospital focuses on patients of the avian kind
- Israeli soccer team trying to get handle on racism among fans
- Palestinian protesters take page from Israeli settlers' book
- Experts see North's hands in reported computer attack on South Korea
- North Korea increases rhetoric, threatens pre-emptive nuclear strike
- Japanese photographers volunteer to help tsunami, earthquake victims find memories
- In China, a new building has a nearby knockoff before its even built
- China's new leadership faces challenges in the new year
- North Korea conducts third nuclear test in challenge to global community
- California professor leading project to get Vietnamese immigrant to tell their own story
- Migrant workers in Thailand in line for a raise -- if they can prove they're legal
- Pakistanis question government's use of bans on cell phones, other tech
- Popularity of 'white weddings' surges in Japan, leads to shortage of officiants
- Mali's last master calligrapher escapes violence in Timbuktu with ancient manuscripts in tow
- Militants in Mali take hostages in Algeria
- Increase of French forces in Mali, hopes to end ongoing crisis
- Tourist trade dries up as Mali struggles with Islamist insurgency
- In Africa, Malians forced to flee, frustrated by lack of progress
- Chips Funga: Kenyans transform term for French fries into slang for one-night stand
- After Libyan revolution, multi-cultural community torn apart
- Women in Sierra Leone face high barriers to participation in politics
- South Africa introduces new currency design, honoring Nelson Mandela
- Next generation of Mali musicians face a country that won't let them perform