Business and Economy
Germany and France have said they'll help Greece, as the United States urges Europe to figure it out.
The $40 million dollar fund made a profit of almost two percent in its first month of trading by using Tweets to gauge public's mood....
Diners in the busy Istanbul district of Beyoglu are being forced to take their meals inside, as government regulations have banned outdoor dining....
Innovation and entrepreneurship are at higher levels in dense, metropolitan areas like San Francisco and New York, according to The Economist....
Instead of avoiding taxes during tough economic times, France's super rich have signed a petition asking the government to raise their taxes. ...
From America to Spain and Italy, how the threat of strikes and bankruptcy threatened sports teams this year....
According to a study by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, 31 million children in the US now live in low-income families....
The legal implications of firings that occur when online behavior meets the work place....
Series of wild swings in financial markets in recent weeks blamed on high-frequency trading by computers....
Standard & Poor's under investigation for allegedly improperly rating dozens of mortgage securities leading up to the financial crisis....
- Woman pulled alive from rubble of Bangladesh factory collapse; expert calls for reform
- Far from Pacific home, Micronesians making Missouri home
- Spain's weak economy leads families to abandon domesticated horses to die
- Obama, Boehner aiming for post-Christmas deal to avoid fiscal cliff
- In India, economic growth hasn't led to food security
- 6 questions that help explain how the fiscal cliff will affect you
- Charlotte restaurant serves up free meals, jobs, fellowship for homeless
- Economist says the American retirement system has failed
- Libor manipulation scandal may have cost cities and states millions in losses
- For many, federal unemployment benefits will expire sooner than expected
- Chilean social entrepreneur saves families money by taking detergent out of its packaging
- Communities seek to forge small business ties between Mexico, U.S.
- Singapore transplants create iPad app, comic book spinoff, to teach Chinese to English speakers
- Pakistani man turns dust into treasure
- Asian market in Missouri becomes hub of many different immigrant communities
- Successful energy development program in Haiti shut down because of funding
- Arab Spring presents opportunities for Middle Eastern women entrepreneurs
- Columbia University janitor graduates with degree in Classics
- 'Cash Mobs' profit locally owned stores
- Don't need your car today? How about renting it out?
- South African students face real danger in simply getting to school each day
- China's economy at crossroads between freer enterprise, state control
- Chinese land reform efforts move ahead with more fits than starts
- China's one-child policy increasingly being questioned
- Asia Development Bank imagines fleet of electric trikes to help Manila
- No Excuses: Year begins at ascendant science-focused school in South Africa
- Activists call for renewal of diplomatic relationship between Iran, U.S.
- United Arab Emirates makes Missouri town beneficiary of expanded endeavor on foreign aid
- Ethiopia's economy benefiting from emigrants returning home
- My Micro NY creates smaller living for New York City
- FoodCorps grows food for education and change
- Public Radio International acquired by Boston public broadcaster WGBH
- Federer's Wimbledon win generates six-figure donation to British charity
- Susan G. Komen foundation reverses decision to defund Planned Parenthood
- California-based Cold War museum tries to preserve reminders of bygone era
- Peace Corps looking for more volunteers among AARP age group
- America's food pantries find rising need leading to empty shelves as Thanksgiving arrives
- The Tavis Smiley Show's "Poverty in America" – Children and Education
- The Tavis Smiley Show's "Poverty in America" – Seniors
- What PETA hopes its .XXX porn site will do for animal rights