We've spent much of the past year at PRI.org preparing for a major shift in how our website looks and operates.
As we started the process, we knew we wanted a few things:
1. Much more content, updated throughout the day, from PRI’s newsroom at The World, other PRI shows, and new partners like Science Friday and Global Voices Online.
2. A sharp focus on stories from around the globe that you should know about, why they should matter to you, and how you can engage with our coverage.
3. A clean, bold design that adjusts to make it easy to read, listen to or watch our stories whether on your phone, tablet or desktop.
4. Social freedom to comment and share quickly through your social accounts.
5. Updates straight to your mailbox on any story or topic we cover.
Look for our new site to debut on Sept. 24, assuming all goes according to plan. We invite you to sign up to get alerts when our new site launches.
We'll want — need — your feedback about what you love and don't love about the new PRI.org. We promise to listen, respond and change — as fast as we can.