The media group News International — which is at the center of a major phone-hacking scandal — says this Sunday's edition of its News of the World newspaper will be the last. In a statement, the company's chairman, James Murdoch, said the paper had become sullied by behavior that was wrong, adding that it had been in the business of holding others to account but had failed when it came to itself. The News of the World has been running for 168 years and is Britain's best-selling Sunday newspaper.
Murdered girls, the families of terror attack victims, and now the parents of British soldiers killed in combat. That's the list of those who allegedly had their mobile phones hacked by the News of the World. Host Marco Werman speaks with Graham Foulkes, whose son was killed in the July 7th, 2005 London terror attacks.