Oil companies concede that nobody knows how much is available, how long it would take to produce or what the impact on prices might be. But Democrats in Florida and Virginia are among those joining Republicans who want the moratorium lifted. Has rage over fuel costs reached a tipping point or is McCain making a risky political bet? What about the environment, global warming and the effort to get America off the oil economy?
- Michael Shear: National Political Reporter, "Washington Post"
- Gary Langer: Director of Polling, ABC News
- David Mark: Senior editor, Politico.com
- Robert Bryce: Managine Editor, "Energy Tribune"
- Joseph Romm: former Energy Department official
Hosted by award-winning journalist Warren Olney, "To the Point" presents informative and thought-provoking discussion of major news stories — front-page issues that attract a savvy and serious news audience.