Are you looking to gain hands-on, real world experience? PRI offers various internships throughout the year to current college students or recent college graduates to gain experience in your field of study. Other great benefits include:
- Academic Credit
- Parking/Transportation Reimbursement
- Organization wide events
Digital Marketing Intern, Trade Marketing
The Digital Marketing Intern position offers an experiential learning opportunity for a talented student (or recent graduate) interested in contributing to integrated marketing campaigns. This internship will provide experience with copywriting and campaign measurement.
The Digital Marketing Intern will collaborate with PRI’s Trade Marketing team to develop and publish powerful copy for digital marketing platforms, specifically social, email and web. The intern will also measure the effectiveness of social and email marketing campaigns and present recommendations. This position will be exposed to the inner-workings of the sales and marketing team.
Projects will include:
• Establishing and maintaining a business-to-business Twitter account
• Supporting the creation and distribution of social media kits for station use
• Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of social and email marketing campaigns
• Assisting in the brainstorming and development of promotional stories
This is a part-time, non-exempt temporary paid internship. The ideal candidate will be available to work 20 hours a week, June - August. PRI will also offer academic credit if requested and a weekly transportation reimbursement.
We seek a junior, senior or recent graduate with significant coursework and/or experience in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, or Journalism.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Adept at copywriting for digital marketing platforms
• Regular consumption of public media content (specifically radio, podcast or stream)
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
• Ability to transform complex information into concise and compelling copy
• Big picture orientation with excellent analytical skills
• Examples from previous internship work
As Digital Media Intern you will gain:
• Hands-on experience creating materials for integrated marketing campaigns
• Improved experience with copywriting and research
• Improved experience working with digital marketing tools
• Experience working with a developed sales and marketing team
Come help us achieve our mission of helping people understand their place in our interdependent world. Send resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in digital marketing to:
Hear a different voice. PRI embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer!